Friday, March 27, 2009


I think many of you may wonder what I do in the little spare time that I have. Well, my sister has some how always gotten me to agree to help out with some sort of decorating project. I think I have painted about 3 murals at her house. This was the latest one. I painted this when I was pregnant with Jada. This is the children's playroom under the stairs in the basement. There is a half barn door (child size), small window (to the right), and a working outside light. I plan to get together a portfolio soon of some of my work. So, perhaps I will post some more pictures of other things I have done.




3 comments:

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

You are so talented!!! I am seriously impressed. WHAT??

Linda said...

I would love to see your other murals! that was AWESOME! any kid would just adore playing there! ( me too! )

Vic said...

Molly is right - you are so talented! Have you ever thought of advertising, set up a website etc and paint murals for people? So exciting to hear about Jada's steps. Definitely worth clapping about!