Friday, March 27, 2009

Jada took 4 steps on Saturday. She took two steps toward me. She was already standing, I was eating my lunch and coaxing her to walk to me. She wanted what I had in my mouth. With an out stretched hand she took two small, stumbling baby steps toward me. I began to scream at Taylor (who was in the same room as us) to look but it was to late. When Jada had realized what she had done, she gracefully fell to the ground. I took another bite of my lunch and abnioxiously began to chew so that Jada could see me (I knew she wanted the food in my mouth). Wih Taylor looking on (and now coaxing as well) we stood her up again. It did not take long for her to try again for the food in my mouth. She took two more steps. We all started to scream and shout and clap. However, she has not tried to take any more steps since then. We are still very excited.

1 comment:

Amy and Chad Larson Family said...

Umm....when did you get that talent? I HAD NO IDEA? I need to hire you. Every parent is going to want to hire you. And how can Jada b big enough to take steps? Crazy!! Love you guys. Can't wait to see you in just over a week.